RI-R44 is a device that allows the insulation monitoring to earth up to
440 VAC of networks (IT systems).
By applying a DC component measure signal between the insulated line and
earth it’s possible to control the insulation resistance by detecting the
generated leakage current.
Thanks to the LCD display, the device allows the visualization of the
instantaneous insulation value. Configurable automatic or manual resetting.
It has a TRIP changeover contact configurable normally de-energised or
The RI-R44 is also provided with a RS-485 interface with Modbus protocol to
consent the integration in supervision systems.
• Modular DIN-rail housing, 2 modules
• Insulation monitoring of IT system up to 440 VAC
• 1 green LED indicator for power supply
• LCD display (Alarm or prealarm indicating events)
• Configurable automatic or manual reset
• TEST pushbutton
• TRIP threshold setting
• Output relay
• Built-in RS485 interface (Modbus RTU)