The EMA-90N power analyzer has been designed to combine the maximum possible easiness of operations togheter with a wide choice of advanced funtions.
The device measures currents and voltages, energy consumption and power and displays the individual voltage/current harmonics for power quality in accordance with EN 50160.
The accuracy of active energy measurements corresponds to class 0.2 S in accordance with EN 62053-22. The current inputs are connected via external current transformer (.../1A or .../5A) or 333mV or Rogowski probes.
• flush-mount housing, 96x96 mm
• tft colour display (320x240) 3.5”
• keyboard with 6 keys for visualization and setting
• easy and fast navigation
• compatible with lv, mv, hv applications
• true rms measurements
• continuous sampling: 128 samples/period
• measurement refresh rate 200ms
• accuracy class according to iec 62053-22 0.2s
• reading of more than 300 electrical parameters
• 4 current inputs
• harmonic analysis of voltage and current up to 63.rd order
• events storage and management: swell, dips, interruptions with timestamp
• waveforms v & i
• graphs: historical voltages and currents, power load curve, energy consumption
• analog indicators v, i, pf, w, var
• advanced programmabale i/o functions
• modbus rtu and modbus tcp
• integrated web server